Game Design Document

 

(image of my Dundoc design model)

This week I started to create my Game Design Document and have wrote up some of the basic things I need to include in it. Starting off I was a bit lost on what to write but I was able to get through it by using a template on Dundoc and looking at other examples to get a better understanding. having to write the Game Design Document gave me a clearer end goal and direction to my game where I was able to define things such as the characters back story and some more way to add a twist to the game such as actually being able to win the game if you get far enough from the tornado.

The link to my Game Design Document can be found here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future [Please Enter Career]

Game Idea Research

Prototype