Tutorial 07

 

(image of this weeks tutorial)

I have finally reached the end of the Unity Tutorials with the last two tutorials being Audio and Build, Run, Distribute.

For the Audio tutorial I first started by making an empty game object and adding an audio source to it. I added some looped music and set spatial blend to 2d so the sound can be heard everywhere. I then went on to one shot sound and added sound for when health is collected. I then added some spacilized sound to the robot. I then moved on to fixing attentuation by making a child gameobject to the camera and adding an audio listener to that. 

The last tutorial was pretty straigh forward, I learned how to edit the player setting and set them up to how the tutorial showed me and then I built the game from the build settings. After it was built I played the .exe file and went on to try out the game I had made!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future [Please Enter Career]

Game Idea Research

Game Design