Review Week Comments and Feedback

 

(image showing comment boxes, source)

Reading through the feedback I have received through my blog comments I am quite happy and there is a lot of good quality in them! I find the comments that make me question more aspects of my game and also give me ideas. Reading through the comments I was inspired to add some things to my game like changing it up from subway surfers with a storm/tornado theme while also making the game winnable instead of just a high score. I also found it interesting that a few people are making a similar endless runner game and I'm happy to hear that some of the links and resources I've posted in my blog was helpful to them :)

When it comes to me giving out feedback I believe I've done well so far and gave useful feedback. I really enjoy using the TAG method to give feedback where I tell, ask and give. I find it to be a great method as I can first appreciate something my colleagues have made and then also make them question aspects of their game and maybe give them an idea which I personally find helpful too. I'm also intrigued when I go through other people's blogs as they all come in different styles and it's interesting to see everyone's creative way in designing or writing their blogs.

I do feel like I get to know people more through reading and commenting each others blogs. I feel like it's a great way to get to know the students in the course that I don't interact with as much or haven't at all so far. I really like the introduction posts as well as it definitely helps in getting to know someone or some of the things they like and I enjoy finding similarities. I'm also quite happy with my introduction post and my blog overall and hope people can get to know me more through reading my blog!

Looking forward I think a way I can further improve in giving feedback is to also comment some resources or links if I know or have some that might relate to that persons game. I also want to continue using the TAG method in commenting while also making myself available if someone needs help in an area that I'm knowledgeable in. In terms of my actual blog I want to do some of the tech tips so that I can improve the look of my blog. I haven't given it too much effort so far and have kept it very simple but I'd want to make it look nicer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future [Please Enter Career]

Game Idea Research

Prototype