Planning

 

(image source)

For this week as part as our reading task we were introduced to how the TUD library search works and how to use it to find sources for our chosen topic. I found this very useful as it will make finding sources and reading much easier for my topic. My chosen topic for this game design and development book we all want to create together is "Dimensions of a game world", which would go under the chapter of "Game World". 

Some of the Keywords that I found for this topic would be: 
  • Dimension
  • Data
  • Map
  • Navigation
  • Scale
These keywords were useful in searching journals, papers and books in the TUD Library search. After searching for some time I started to organize my finding using a matrix. I'm still not sure if I like the current matrix I'm using so I will probably look for a new one.

I'm looking forward to learning more about how to create academic writing and use it well as it is a valuable skill to have especially in later studies when the creative part has to be documented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future [Please Enter Career]

Game Idea Research

Prototype