Unity Tutorial 02

(image of my game in unity)

This week for my unity tutorials I had a bit of extra work since I kinda slacked on my work last week so this week I had to catch up 😓 but overall I found the tutorials quite easy to start and go through and it was fun exploring the 2d side of Unity. I remember being interested in sprites and this type of game style a few years ago so I'm excited to learn how these game types are made and how to make my own. 

Some of the things I've done so far are include setting up the unity editor to work in making a 2d game. I then went ahead and made my first character and script, character controller and keyboard input and then also worked on the world design, specifically the tile maps which i had to read over twice to get how to paint them on the map 😴 but I managed in the end. 

Then I went on to decorate the world with more sprites and set colliders so that the character can interact and be blocked by certain objects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future [Please Enter Career]

Game Idea Research

Prototype