Reading 10

So I have finally gotten to making a reading task blog.. Yes, I know im very far behind on it and honestly feel like I've let myself down and could've tried that little bit more, but nonetheless, I'll try what I can for this last stretch. For this week's task I made two digital resources in forms of posters on my topic of the game world's dimensions and also an author's bio for my would be writing project.

Image of my poster

This first Poster shows the player, controlling a ball, falling of the platform. This shows what a game should not have unless on purpose (for example in mario), there should be a barrier set in place to not run the risk of the player falling in an area of nothingness and the player should also try to keep to the boundaries set in place.

Image of my poster

In in my second poster, I show a player that is stuck in a very small map with no indication of where to go, how to progress and is very limited in his/her movement. A game developer should make sure that the player has the necesary dimensions implemented to be able to complete the game and even roam around if that's a possibility. 

This is what I prepared for my Author's Bio:

Fineas Nedelea is a 2nd year student at the Technological University of Dublin, Blanchardstown studying Creative Digital Media. He has skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, Video and Sound editing, Web Development and Game Design & Development. He is a big fan of games like League of Legends, Minecraft and Valheim, including the likes of GTA V and text based games like Torn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future [Please Enter Career]

Game Idea Research

Game Design